The Rego Guide
When you first install Rego, it’s a good idea to make an initial exploration of the settings, to configure the app according to your preferences.
Finding the settings
- When Rego launches, it displays a listing of your places and routes. You can access the Settings screen by first tapping the hamburger menu [view], taking you to the Collections screen.
- From the Collections screen, tap the gear icon [view] to access the Settings screen.
Exploring the settings
The settings screen [view] has five areas:
- The Rego Account area [view], where you connect Rego to your online Rego Dashboard account. This is only necessary if you plan to share places.
- The Backup & Restore area [view], from where you can backup your data to Dropbox and restore your device if ever necessary. It’s a good idea to connect Rego to a Dropbox account so that it can backup its data.
- The Navigation area [view], from where you can specify whether Rego asks you which app to navigate with, or automatically uses one of your setting.
- The Distance Units area, where you can choose miles or kilometers as your display settings.
- The About area [view], where you can get support, see the installed Rego version, and reset the full text index if you ever experience search issues.
Learn more about Rego, feature by feature:
We’re here to help!
If you have a question, suggestion, feedback, idea or would just like to say "hello!"—we're just a click away and would love to hear from you..